CARELEAF Thermal Relief Patch (4 Packs) | Marilou C. Guleng EC Store

Translate

CARELEAF Thermal Relief Patch (4 Packs)

Add a review

Descriptions


Soring body parts reduce productivity and give so much worry!Don’t let this happen! For your body pain, give instant relief by using CARELEAF!CareLeaf is an all-natural thermal relief patch that can penetrate the innermost layer of the skin, to give instant comfort to your aching body parts.  It uses nanodiamond technology, a non-drug, non-synthetic herbal patch that contains minerals with no known side effects.
Don’t make yourself suffer from pains, use CareLeaf, and let that pain go away in a minute!



Similar Products

8941620486437524773

Add a review



EC Awards

EC Awards
Hi everyone! I'm Marilou   I’m so glad you’re here. I hope you'll find some interesting and helpful information, new ideas, and opportunities here on my Blog. For Products & Global Package Inquiries. Pls Connect with me.